Back at the University and work is piling up, however with the recent crash of my laptop I have found that I explored many tea businesses and have come to the conclusion that a tea bar would be ideal for us to being our business research. Things to consider:
- Which tea trends can drive customers to the door (and keep them coming back again and again!).
- What tea history can teach you about your business in 2009
- The correct way to choose tea
- How to create a tea niche and succeed (that works with our lifestyles)
- What never to believe in a tea business seminar (and what to know BEFORE we invest our life savings in a tea room)
- A NAME! for the business (My good friend Joe suggested "Joe's T-bag" However, I told him that was inappropriate)
- Business Plan
- Just keeping the list small I am going off some of this websites advice.